Monday, May 4, 2009

Can You Be More Effective?

Do you think you can be more effective? You do?

Let’s face it, the internet is full of information designed to make our lives more livable or to help us to make more money. But the problem today is we don’t have the time or ability to print out and read all those great books like “Make Money Fast With Your 8 Track Stereo” or “Cutting Your Toenails For Fun And Profit”. Nope, I haven’t read those either and it is doubtful I will even if I can listen to them.

I find I am much more productive driving to and from work (yes, I still have my day JOB) if I can listen to motivational information in my car. I download some motivational mp3 to my mp3 player and hook it up to the radio in my car and away I go.

The problem is that I’m not learning much listening to mood music or motivational taped stuff. I would like to be able to listen to Yanik Silva or Tellman Knudsen tell how to increase my income by 50% in three weeks or something like that. Unfortunately the only type of “motivation” that has been available up until now is audio books recorded by someone who wrote the ebook. This isn’t what I want - I NEED to know how the gurus are making the big bucks, not some ebook put together by someone as filler for their mailing list.

Not that I have gobs of time on my hands but I am now investing the time to read aloud and record every guru’s book I have in my possession so I can listen to them in my car. I’ll build my audio library like one never heard while learning a lot of valuable information.

Not only will I be able to retain more of what I read - I’ve read that reading out loud helps retain more, I’ll also be able to pop one of those recordings in the mp3 player and take it with me wherever I go. I’ve only begun this project yet, with the goal of recording at least one ebook per week, I’m forcing myself to learn new material every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

Maverick Money Makers!
"This system makes me at least $171,168.06 Per Month and You can start using it in 15 minutes"
Guarantee to work ever you're unmotivated!
www.maverickmoneymakers.com

Twitter Traffic Machine
The Automated Growth & Money Making System
This System Is Automated For Affiliates Using Your Twitter Account, Turn It On,Forget, & Make Money
www.twittertrafficmachine.com

Slumdog EMillionaire
How To Get Unlimited Targetted Free Traffic WITHOUT Adwords, SEO, PPC, Blogging, Social Networking And Web 2.0!
$52,591 In 48 Hours WITHOUT Google!
www.eslumdog.com